Some Reports on Nonlinear Analysis and Differential Equations
I TYPE VERY SLOWLY! IT WILL TAKE A WHILE TO TYPE IT ALL IN!
I list below a few reports on nonlinear anaysis applied to various
problems involving differential equations. This has been a side interest
but the mathematics involved has meshed very nicely with my
current analytical and computational study of large structures
in turbulent flows.
- W Layton, Periodic solutions of nonlinear delay equations, JMAA,
- W Layton, On the existence of periodic solutions of
x''(t) + g( x(t) , x(t- tau) ) = B(x), Nonlinear Analysis TMA,
6(1982) , 863-872.
- L Drager and W layton, Nonlinear delay differential equations and
Proc Int Conf on Diff Eqns,( I Knowles and R Lewis, eds) , N Holland,
- W Layton, Existence of almost periodic solutions to delay
differential equations with Lipschitz nonlinearities,
JDE, 55 (1984), 151-164.
- W Layton and L Drager, Nonresonance in functional differential
equations with small time lag,
Proc Int Conf on Func Diff Sys and Related Topics, III;
- W Layton and L Drager, Some results on nonresonant, nonlinear delay
Proc IV Int Conf on Trends in Thy and Prac on Nonlinear Anal, North
Holland, 1984 , 131-136.
- W Layton, An energy analysis of a degenerate hyperbolic partial
Aplikace Matematiky 29,(1984) , 350-366.
- W Layton, The Galerkin method for almost periodic solutions of
functional differential equations,
Funk Ekval, 28(1986),19-29.
- L Drager and W Layton, Bounded solutions of delay differential
equations subject to a generalized nonresonance condition,
JDE 131 (1996), 132-169.
- L Drager and W Layton, Initial value problems in nonlinear,
nonresonant delay differential equations with possibly infinite delay,
EJDE 24(1997), 1-20.