Welcome to Huiqiang Jiang's Homepage
Research Interests: Applied Analysis
- Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations
- Calculus of Variations
- Geometric Measure Theory
- Geometric Analysis
- NSF Award #1200599, PI: Partial differential equations arising from physical and biological sciences: Singularity and Nonlinearity, 6/01/2012--05/31/2015
Publications and Preprints
- Regularity of a vector valued two phase free boundary problems. Submitted
- Point rupture solutions of a singular elliptic equation. With Attou Miloua, Submitted
- Regularity of Expanding Front and its Application to Solidification/Liquidation in Undercooling Liquid/Superheated Solid, with Xinfu Chen, Submitted
- Traveling Waves of A Non-local Conservation Law.
With Xinfu Chen, Differential and Integral Equations,25(11-12): 1143-1174, 2012.
- Singular limit of an energy minimizer arising from dewetting thin film model with van der Waal, born repulsion and surface tension forces.
With Xinfu Chen, Calculus of Variations and PDE, 44(1-2):221-246, 2012.
- Full regularity of a free boundary problem with two phases.
With Christopher Larsen and Luis Silvestre, Calculus of Variations and PDE, 42(3-4):301-321, 2011.
- Energy Minimizers of a Thin Film Equation with Born Repulsion Force.
Commun. Pure Appl. Anal., 2:803-815, 2011.
- Existence and nonexistence of nontrivial steady states of an activator-inhibitor system.
With Wei-Ming Ni, Variational Problems and Related Topics, April:143-147, 2008
- On steady states of van der Waals force driven thin film equations.
With Wei-Ming Ni, European Journal of Applied Mathematics, 18:153-180, 2007
- Analytic regularity of
a free boundary problem.
Calculus of Variations and PDE, 28(1):1-14, 2007
- A prior estimates of stationary solutions of an activator-inhibitor system.
With Wei-Ming Ni, Indiana Univ. Math. J., 56(2):681-732, 2007
- A remark on the
existence of suitable vector fields related to the dynamics of scalar
semi-linear parabolic equations.
With Fengbo Hang, Proceedings of AMS, 134(9):2633-2637, 2006
- Global existence of solutions of an activate-inhibitor system.
Discrete Contin. Dyn.
Syst, 14(4):737-751, 2006
- A new type of free boundary problem with volume constraint.
With Fanghua Lin, Comm. Partial Differential Equations, 29(5-6):821-865, 2004
- Zero set of Sobolev functions with negative power of integrability.
With Fanghua Lin, Chinese Ann. Math. Ser. B, 25(1):65-72, 2004
- Infinitesimal deformations of surfaces of positive curvature in R3 and some classes of boundary value problems.
Chinese Ann. Math. Ser. A, 19(6):659-666, 1998.
- Fall, 2007: Math 0230
- Spring, 2008: Math 0290
- Summer, 2008: Math 1270
- Fall, 2008: Math 0230; Math 1470
- Summer, 2009: Math 1270
- Fall, 2009: Math 0413; Math 2301
- Spring, 2010: Math 1290; Math 2302
- Summer, 2010: Math 1270
- Fall, 2010: Math 2303; Math 1530
- Spring, 2011: Math 2304
- Fall, 2011: Math 0230; Math 0290
- Spring, 2012: Math 0290
- Fall, 2012: Math 0290 ; Math 1470
- Please check courseweb for teaching materials
This page is under construction.
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Pittsburgh.