Conference on PDEs and Free Boundary Problems
March 11 - 14, 2015
The Conference features two mini-courses on the first day (March 11) and research talks for three days (March 12-14)
by senior and junior researchers as well as postdocs/students.
- Gui-Qiang Chen (University of Oxford)
- Jeanne Clelland (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- Constantine Dafermos (Brown University)
- Eduard Feireisl (Czech Academy of Sciences)
- Mikhail Feldman (University of Wisconsin at Madison)
- Feimin Huang (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Alexandru Ionescu (Princeton University)
- Fucai Li (Nanjing University and Brown University)
- Peter Miller (University of Michigan)
- Arnd Scheel (University of Minnesota)
- Marshall Slemrod (University of Wisconsin at Madison and Weizmann Institute of Science)
- Monica Torres (Purdue University)
- Konstantina Trivisa (University of Maryland)
- Alexis Vasseur (University of Texas at Austin)
- Samuel Walsh (University of Missouri)
- Deane Yang (New York University School of Engineering)
- Chongchun Zeng (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Yuxi Zheng (Penn State University)
Gabriela Jaramillo (University of Minnesota),
Siran Li (University of Oxford),
Miles Wheeler (Courant Institute, NYU),
Hao Ying (Ohio State University),
Cheng Yu (University of Texas at Austin),
Fang Yu (Penn State University).
There is no registration fee. Please provide the information for the badge.
- The Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
is 22 miles away (approximately 35 minutes driving time) from the University of Pittsburgh.
Ground Transportation from Pittsburgh International Airport:
- Taxi: Yellow Cab 412-321-8100.
- Express Shuttle Service: the Airport Express Airlines Transportation Company (1-800-991-9890)
provides a shuttle service between the airport and several hotels/inns in
the downtown Pittsburgh and Oakland areas.
- Public Bus Transportation with Port Authority Transit 28X Airport Flyer:
The bus runs every 30 minutes from the airport.
The bus has stops near the hotels.
For questions, please contact: Melissa Weidman, email@example.com.
Supported by National Science Foundation (NSF),
Institute for Mathematics and its Applications (IMA),
Mathematics Research Center (MRC) of the University of Pittsburgh.
Organized by Ming Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
and Dehua Wang (email@example.com).