Back | Next | Contents
3d paramsBrings up a dialog box allowing you to rotate the axes in three-dimensional plots and make animations. The items are:
- theta, the angle about the z-axis to use this.
- phi, the angle about the y-axis
- Movie set this to 1 if you want to create a little movie in which the box rotates about one of the two principle axes.
- Choose which angle you want to rotate about: theta or phi
- Choose the starting angle
- Choose the increment
- Choose the number of frames
If you select Movie then a series of frames will be drawn. You can use the Kinescope command to play these back or save them in an animated gif file.