- Download xppwin.zip
- Unzip it in the c:\ directory
- Start a command prompt
- Start your X-server (If you dont have one, see here to get a full blown one. Or see below!)
- In the command window, cd to \xppall\ode
- Type "..\xpp.bat lecar.ode" and XPP should fire up!
- edit your own files and run them from the xppall directory.
- If you use the WeirdX server, you need to edit the xpp.bat file,
to set the display. Make the display line read:
WeirdX is a Java-based X11 Server! It is written by JCRAFT . I have put
together a small package to use with XPP which contains WeirdX and a
small window manager. Down load lx.zip
, unzip it in C:\ and read the README-x file.