XPPAUT 8.0 January 2016
Mohammad Imtiaz has written a pair of little MatLab programs which read the output of XPPAUT bifurcation diagrams and plots them.
Not enough junk email??? XPPAUT Listserver online - Join up now!
Xpp list server
Then just send questions and suggestions to xppaut-l_at_mailman.ucsd.edu
- Read the install.pdf in the downloaded file !!
- Windows: WINDOWS INSTALL
- Mac OSX: MAC OSX INSTALL
- Mac Catalina Apple has added many new and annoying levels of security and also stopped supporting and 32 bit stuff. XPP has been 64 bit since version 8, but the wrapper around it is not. So, for now, you can run XPP on Catalina but only via the command line. Here is what to do:
- Download the executable xppmac64
- Open the terminal app and move to the folder where you downloaded xppmac64
- Type "chmod 777 xppmac64" in the terminal (no quotes) to make it executable
- Right click the file and click Open. A warning will pop-up saying its from an unidentified developer, but there should be an option to override and open anyway. If not, try opening it again, and that option should appear.
- You should now be able to run xpp from the command line by typing ./xppmac64. For convenience, you should probably copy or move it to usr/local/bin and make sure that is in your path.
- Linux Linux Tarball To install:
- Download the tarball
- move it to your home directory
- extract it
tar zxvf xpplinux.tgz
- You will see the new folder. Run xppaut from the command line. See the instructions for the MAC for more details
- What is XPPAUT
- Online documentation
- Screen shots
- Animations and toys
- Coming soon the XPP book. Preliminary contents
- Examples from the book or just grab them all