Click on (G) (F)
from the main menu to get this menu
- (F)reeze This freezes the current curve 0 for the current
plotting window. It will not be plotted in other windows. If you
change the axes from 2 to 3 dimensions and it was frozen as a 2D curve
(and vice versa ) then it will also not be plotted. It is better
to create another window to work in 3 dimensions so this is avoided.
A parameter box
pops up that asks you for the color (linetype) as well as the key name
and the curve name. The curve name is for easy reference and should
be a few characters. The key name is what will be printed on the
graph if a key is present.
- (D)elete This gives you a choice of available curves to
- (E)dit This lets you edit a named curve; the key, name, and
linetype can be altered.
- (R)emove all This gets rid of all of the frozen curves in the
- (K)ey This turns the key on or off. If you turn it on, then
you can position it with the mouse on the graph. The key consists of
a line followed by some text describing the line. Only about 15
characters are permitted.
- (B)if.diag will prompt you for a filename and then using the
current view, draw the diagram. The file must be of the same format as
is produced by the Write pts option in the AUTO menus.
The diagram is colored according to whether the points are
stable/unstable fixed points or periodics. The diagram is ``frozen''
and there can only be one diagram at a time.
- (C)lr. BD clears out the current bifurcation diagram.