How to install on Windows
- If you don't already have an X-server, download and install this
It is very easy to install and run!
- Download the latest xppwin installation
- xppwin.zip is a zipped file. Unzip it in the C:\ drive. Don't
stick it in Programs or anywhere else unless you want to screw with
the batch file. Unzipping it as recommended will produce a new
directory called C:\xppall.
- Open this folder and make a shortcut to the Desktop of the file
- It is now installed
How to run on Windows
- Start your X-server
- To use an existing file:
- Open the xppall folder on your C-drive
- Open the ode folder. There will be many examples
- With your mouse pick up, say, lecar.ode and drop it into the
xpp.bat file on your Desktop. XPP should fire up with this ODE
- To write your own:
- Open Notepad or something
- Type in an ODE.
- Save it as test.ode in the xppall/ode folder or anywhere
- Drag and drop it into xpp.bat